Applications: Australia
Australian Citizens
Australian citizens and permanent residents applying for Australian university courses are required to apply through the tertiary admissions centre in the state in which they plan to study (for example, the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre). 

Tertiary Admissions Centres 
(Australian citizens and permanent residents only):

New South Wales 
– University Admissions Centre (UAC)

– Queensland Tertiary Adms. Centre (QTAC)

South Australia
 – South Aus. Tertiary Adms. Centre (SATAC)

Western Australia 
– Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC)

– Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
StudyLink provides easy course search and even applications for many programs.
IDP provides independent information on Australian universities inlcuding weblinks to the universities.